Purpose & Scope
This 3-hour workshop is a concentrate of Gauthier Vasseur’s Master Classes at Stanford University and UC Berkeley. Gauthier Vasseur is the Executive Director at the UC Berkeley Fisher Center for Business Analytics (FCBA), a Stanford University Instructor, and President & CEO of Data Wise Academy.
Proven over 7 years of higher education and elite classes, these sessions are some of the rare ones that can offer an in-depth, yet holistic learning journey across all facets of data and analytics. Delivered by a former long-time finance and operation senior executive and one of the most respected experts in the field in Silicon Valley they combine the latest on the topic, along with pragmatic strategies for executives and always concrete, applied cases to put things in perspective.
Gauthier Vasseur has a 20-year track record in the data and analytics field. For over 10 years, he held positions such as finance auditor at EY, group controller at Remy Cointreau, Director of Finance Data and Analytics at Google. Over the past 13 years, he ran product management/marketing and leadership positions at leading companies such as Hyperion, Oracle, and several Analytics and Data Management startups in Silicon Valley. His passion for the analytics field, applied to finance and business led him to start teaching and coaching graduate students and professionals. Gauthier Vasseur runs one of the most popular Continuing Studies class at Stanford and leads the Finance Analytics programs are the AFP, the Association for Finance Professionals. He’s also the Executive Director of the UC Berkeley Fisher Center for Business Analytics and CEO of Data Wise Academy, thriving to connect students, faculty and corporate organization for better AI and Analytics.
Among the organizations, Gauthier Vasseur has worked with many Fortune 100 companies and famous names across all continents, who trusted his expertise and his holistic approach to data to support their digital transformation (Coca Cola, Hub International, Marsh, Caisse d’Epargne, Renault-Nissan, RCI bank, The Lending Club, Chanel, Specialized Bikes, Washtec, Adeo).
Discover more about Gauthier Vasseur’s engagement to foster better adoption of business analytics by listening to the Data-Driven Podcasts.
Why Should You Attend?
- Understand how to turn data into business opportunities.
- Learn to design lean and efficient data processes.
- Master the key actions to repeatable and successful data initiatives.
- Get equipped to set a trajectory that will propel your analytics capabilities.
- Improve service to your business partners.
- Lead the development of high powered teams that process in minutes what used to take hours.
- Understand the imperative of Digital Transformation.
- Architect systems for agility and scalability in a true partnership between IT and business.
- Harness data with ease and transparency.
- Lead Data Quality and Master Data Management for best analytics results.
- Becoming an advocate of data culture and change leadership.
- Design processes for performance and sustainability.
*Includes Coffee Breaks | Excludes 7% GST
RegistrationThrough November 7th, 2019
Become Data Wise Today!
The number of places available is limited, register as soon as possible and not later than November 7th, 2019.
Terms & Conditions
By registering for this workshop, you confirm that you have read our terms and conditions, that you understand them and that you agree to be bound by them.
Event co-branded by Data Wise Academy and IME Singapore. All rights reserved © 2019.